Blackjack is a wide-known casino banking game, one of the most popular casino games in the world that uses a 52-cards deck. It is related to the family of card games that are known as Twenty one. Rules of Blackjack are relatively simple, but in order to master this game, you have to spend hours of time playing it. In this text, we will describe only the basic main rules of blackjack, without discussing different varieties of the game such as double-deck games.
When playing blackjack you have one main task – defeat the dealer. There is no competition between players whatsoever. But how do you actually beat the dealer in this game?
- Draw a hand with a value that is bigger than the value of the dealer’s hand;
- By the dealer drawing a hand value that goes over 21; You automatically win if the dealer draws a hand value that is bigger than 21;
- You beat the dealer if you draw a hand value of 21 with the first two cards, while the dealer does not do the same.
If there is a way to win, then there is a way to lose, and here is how this can happen:
- Your final value in hand exceeds 21;
- Value in the dealer’s hand is greater than yours;
It is important to remember that you basically play only with and against a dealer. There is no importance in the results of other players and there is no “team play”, even though some players would try to convince you otherwise. If you don’t have enough experience and you only start playing blackjack, then focus on the game directly and don’t give your attention to other players.